Morgan County, CO
Morgan County is located on the High Plains of Northeastern Colorado. We are situated on Interstate 76 and U.S. Highway 34. The County is only 79 miles away from Metro Denver and major U.S. Trade Corridors. The Denver International Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- Morgan County measures 36 miles long and 36 miles wide, encompassing 1,296 square miles
- Morgan County is 36th among Colorado counties measured in square miles
- Morgan County is abundantly rich agriculturally with many irrigated and dry land farms, as well as beef, sheep and dairy ranches
- Morgan County was formed in 1889 from part of Weld County
- The county seat is in Fort Morgan
- Morgan County is surrounded by Adams County, Weld County, Logan County, and Washington County
Here we allow all of our documents to be provided on the website for additional information, if you have any questions feel free to contact MCEDC at the number at the top of the website.